Ubiquitous Systems for HealthCare -
24 - 26 February, 2012 - Rome, Italy
In conjunction with the International Conference on Sensor Networks - SENSORNETS 2012
Institute of Telecommunications
The healthcare sector holds an important place in society and ubiquitous systems including sensing and computing technologies hold an immense potential for health status assessment, therapy and rehabilitation.
In this context the special session aims to promote the different research fields related to sensing and computing as so as the data analyzing. Suitable topics for this special session include but are not limited to:
1. Unobtrusive long-term monitoring system;
2. Ambient intelligence in healthcare context;
3. Wearable sensors an sensor networks for vital sign assessment;
4. Telehealth and mobile sensing and computing technology;
5. Brain to computer interfaces;
6. Intelligent algorithms for assessment of long-term physiological and behavioral data;
7. Virtual Tele health and mobile technology;
8. Interaction Designs and Applications for patient self-care;
9. Virtual reality and systems for therapy and rehabilitation;
10. Persuasive technologies and approaches for changing behaviors.
January 5, 2012 (expired)
January 9, 2012 (expired)
Camera Ready and Registration:
January 18, 2012 (expired)
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers in any of the topics listed above.
Instructions for preparing the manuscript (in Word and Latex formats) are available at: Paper Templates
Please also check the Submission Guidelines
Papers should be submitted electronically via the web-based submission system at: http://www.insticc.org/Primoris
All accepted papers (full, short and posters) will be published in a special section of the conference proceedings book - under an ISBN reference and on CD-ROM support - and submitted for indexation by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI), INSPEC, DBLP and EI (Elsevier Index).
All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the SciTePress Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/
). SciTePress is member of CrossRef (http://www.crossref.org/
SENSORNETS Special Sessions - ISNC 2012